Home

Monday, May 30, 2011

BLACK AND WHITE WEDDING THEME

Let's get out of business matters in the meantime and have a relaxing topic.  

My boyfriend and I are planning to get married next year, so I do have in my mind two wedding themes: vintage and black & white theme.  Vintage is really cool and I'm kinda imagining myself wearing a lacy fascinator instead of the traditional veil in a Royal-ish wedding.  But since we're a very simple couple and budget is a big factor to us, it boils down to the classical and minimalist "Black and White" theme.  It is equally elegant as Vintage theme, it's simple yet most striking statements at a wedding.  I'm trying to picture the details of our wedding... and it gives me ounce of excitement and chill.

Sophisticated Black and White Dress

Elegant Wedding Cake
Table arrangement with cute details
XOXO Soap souvenir
Heart Egg Stirrer
Unique wedding invitation design
Bouquet
I know wedding preparation isn't easy as it looks like... but we'll make it work : )

No comments:

Post a Comment